1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Heilpraxis Hornschuh, represented by Managing Director Katja Hornschuh
Mrs. Katja Hornschuh
Poppy street 52
Phone (0351) 32952405
Fax (0 23 34) 44 10 46
The operational data protection officer of Heilpraxis Hornschuh is under the o.g. Address, to hands: Katja Hornschuh or email@example.com reachable.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website https: //heilpraxis-hornschuh.de the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• evaluation of system security and stability,
• for administrative purposes.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You yours according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
• disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
• this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. Google Analytics
• browser type / version,
• used operating system,
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• date and time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install:
As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click deactivate Google Analytics to prevent future tracking by Google Analytics within this website. An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you must click this link again.
The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. In view of the discussion about the use of analysis tools with full IP addresses, we would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()” and therefore IP addresses are only shortened processed in order to exclude a direct personal reference.
6. Plugins and Tools
Our website uses plugins from the Google-powered YouTube page. Site operator is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit one of our YouTube plug-in-enabled sites, you will be connected to the servers of YouTube. It tells the YouTube server which of our pages you’ve visited. If you’re logged into your YouTube account, YouTube will allow you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. The use of YouTube is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
6.2 Use of social plugins
On these internet pages plugins of the social networks facebook.com, twitter and google + are used. “Facebook-I-Like” or “Facebook-Like” is operated by: Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States. “Twitter Re-Tweet” is operated by: Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States. “Google + 1” is operated by: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States.
6.3 Use of webfonts
6.4 Google Maps
6.5 Use of your data through the contact form or by e-mail
The personal data that you provide us in the context of a contact request will only be used to answer your inquiry or contact and for the associated technical administration. The transfer to third parties does not take place. You have the right to revoke your consent with effect for the future at any time. In this case your personal data will be deleted immediately. Your personal data will also be deleted without your revocation if we have processed your request or if you revoke the consent given here for storage. This also happens if the storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons. You can always inform yourself about the data stored about your person.
To receive our newsletters you need to provide your name and email address. Before sending the newsletter, you must expressly confirm to us within the framework of the so-called double opt-in procedure that we should activate the newsletter service for you. You will then receive a confirmation and authorization email from us asking you to click on the link in this email to confirm that you wish to receive our newsletter. The data collected will be used exclusively to send the newsletter and will not be transmitted to third parties. A link to cancel the newsletter can be found at the end of each newsletter.
7. Use and use of Google AdSense
The controller has integrated Google AdSense on this website. Google AdSense is an online service that provides third-party advertising mediation. Google AdSense is based on an algorithm that selects advertisements displayed on third-party websites in accordance with the contents of the respective third-party website. Google AdSense allows interest-based targeting of the Internet user, which is implemented by generating individual user profiles. The operating company of the Google AdSense component is the Alphabet Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA. The purpose of the Google AdSense component is to include advertisements on our website. Google AdSense sets a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. What cookies are, has already been explained above. By using this cookie, Alphabet Inc. provides an analysis of the use of our website. Each visit to one of the pages of this site operated by the controller and incorporating a Google AdSense component automatically initiates the Internet browser on the information technology system of the person concerned through the respective Google AdSense component To submit data to Alphabet Inc. for purposes of online advertising and commission settlement. As part of this technical process, Alphabet Inc. gains knowledge of personal information, such as the IP address of the data subject, which is used by Alphabet Inc., inter alia, to understand the origin of visitors and clicks and, as a result, to facilitate commission settlement. The affected person can prevent the setting of cookies through our website, as shown above, at any time by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used and thus permanently contradict the setting of cookies. Such a setting of the Internet browser used would also prevent Alphabet Inc. from setting a cookie on the information technology system of the person concerned. In addition, a cookie already set by Alphabet Inc. can be deleted at any time via the Internet browser or other software programs. Google AdSense also uses so-called counting pixels. A counting pixel is a miniature graphic that is embedded in web pages to enable log file recording and log file analysis, whereby a statistical evaluation can be performed. Based on the embedded pixel count, Alphabet Inc. can detect if and when an internet page was opened by an affected person and which links the affected person clicked on. Counting pixels are used, among other things, to evaluate the flow of visitors to a website. Google AdSense will transfer personal information and information, including the IP address required to collect and bill the displayed advertising, to Alphabet Inc. in the United States of America. This personal information is stored and processed in the United States of America. Alphabet Inc. may transfer such personal information collected through the technical process to third parties. Google AdSense will be explained at https://www.google.com/intl/en/adsense/start/more.
8. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or Defense of legal rights is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to Asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and;
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
We are particularly interested in ensuring the protection of personal data of children. For this reason, there is no knowledgeable processing of data of minors, unless the holder of the parental responsibility has given the consent. As soon as we recognize that minors enter personal data without consent, or if personal information about such persons is entered, we will delete this data immediately.
10. Right to
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Data Security
We use the widely used Transport Layer Security (TLS) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption that your
Browser is supported. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the lock icon to the left of the web address in the URL bar of your browser.We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.